Voice-Plus Digital Emergency
Voice Evacuation Systems
Voice-Plus Digital Emergency Voice Evacuation Systems provide a tremendous advantage in an emergency situation. And they are simpleto use, making them even more effective. The Voice-Plus systems deploy clear and loud evacuation instructions in up to four-minute segments. And built-in microphones can override recorded messages and tones for fastbreaking changes or for when fire department authorities take over.
Easy to install, operate and automate,systems can be custom-configured for any situation, and adapt particularly well to churches, restaurants, highrises, movie theaters, and auditoriums.
Highly reliable, nimble and rich in features, Voice-Plus systems include:
• Six-channel distributed audio.
• Integrated fire phone.
• High-speed communication loop.
• Dual channel DMR (Digital Message Repeater).
• Natural sound voice recordings.
• Up to 1,000 monitor and control points.
• Built-in alarm and alert signals.
• Built-in battery charger and tone generator.
• No maintenance required.
• Full supervision.
• Clean dead-front construction.
• Bulletproof amplifier.